We have completed maintenance as planned.
- Preparations for the release of Variant Mode
Details will be announced in an official livestream on 8/24.
- Private match custom rules
- Height restriction on performing melee attacks when midair after jumping removed
- Bahamut summon adjustments
Movement speed increased
Braking force increased when movement commands are halted
Camera pans closer to Bahamut
Easier to hit locked-on targets with Flare Breath
Immediately charges forward when Divebomb is activated
Duration of Divebomb reduced
Damage from Divebomb reduced
- When defeated while using a mimic, 2 defeats are attributed instead of 1
- The effects of thunder do not display under certain conditions
- If you are crouched in the matching lobby at the time you are moved into the briefing room, the positioning of the in-game camera is off
- Other minor bug fixes
During the below period FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER will undergo maintenance.
The game will be unavailable during this time.
*Approximately the first hour of maintenance affects only the battle feature and purchasing of Shinra Credits. During this time other features are still accessible.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding.
8/23/2022 1:00 - 7:00 UTC
- Event preparations
- Feature improvements
- Balance adjustments
- Bug fixes
*Details will be announced after maintenance ends.