We have completed maintenance as planned.
- Mimic Zack, event monsters, and DMW system removed from private matches.
- Added option to display point in middle of screen when using melee weapons to settings.
- During a match, when the hazard zone is about to close in on 0m, an announcement will display.
- Left fire button on/off option applies to Bahamut controls as well.
- Water materia can no longer damage allies.
- Decreased bike HP from 300 to 200.
- Adjustments to locations of chests and supply containers in Midgar (Plateside).
- After using the jamming gadget, and disconnecting then reconnecting to the game, using a materia button to blow it up causes game to crash.
- Melee attacks fail to activate
- "Training: Maintain Order" is occasionally not completable in Midgar (Plateside).
- Certain UI elements remain when taking pictures in Exploration mode.
- Reticle position does not display in center on certain devices.
- Other minor bug fixes
During the below period FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER will undergo maintenance.
The game will be unavailable during this time.
*Approximately the first hour of maintenance affects only the battle feature and purchasing of Shinra Credits. During this time other features are still accessible.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding.
6/30/2022 1:00 - 7:00 UTC
- Feature improvements
- Balance adjustments
- Bug fixes
*Details will be announced after maintenance ends.