FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER has just been updated to the latest version (v1.0.16).
Once this latest version becomes available, please update from the store.
Only the latest version of the game will be playable from the below date.
Please make sure to update before this time.
From 6/17/2022 07:00 UTC
- FFVII 25th Anniversary CRISIS CORE FFVII collab
- Kill attribution adjustment
- Kill assists
- Crosshair settings
- Bright line added to the front of the lid of supply containers
- Revival Ring removed
- HP fully restored when you use mimic materia
- Ninja ability ""Hide"" adjusted
└Cooldown time increased
└Length of effect reduced
- Position of items, monsters, and chocobo stops adjusted for Midgar Plateside map
- Midgar Plateside monster adjustment
└Guard dog weakened"
- Animation doesn't play when firing from a distance of approximately 150m with certain unique guns
- When you attempt to use materia that is cooling down while auto-reloading, the reloading stops
- When you enter the lobby in Blitz Mode, a strange voice plays
- When you move while attacking with the dragoon's regular attack, your footsteps are not shown to other players
- The effects of style abilities and materia of different levels stack
- The dive animation doesn't display properly under certain conditions
- Information for kills caused by the air gadget exploding are not displayed correctly
- Damage etc., inflicted on enemies in a mimic state are not reflected on the results screen
- If you hit the boost button while riding the air gadget and then jump off immediately after, it will continue to drift for longer than usual
- If you level up your style level after transforming into a mimic, your style skill will automatically activate
- After firing a charged shot with the Dual Wheeler, the crosshairs do not return to their normal position
- Recovery from the monk's Inner Strength trait occasionally occurs even after transforming with mimic
- Melee attacks fail to activate at times
- Other minor bug fixes
[Upcoming Balance Adjustments]
In preparation for the tournament held in Japan, we will be introducing the following adjustments in an update scheduled to take place on 6/30. Despite the tournament being limited to Japan, the preparation will affect all regions.
●Screen Center Point Option
Certain players are placing the eye icon in the center of their screen so that they know where the center is when they have their melee weapon out. This is creating unintended consequences on gameplay, so we are adding an option that will allow you add a center point to your screen.
●Adjustment to Water Materia
Water damage to team members will be nullified.
This is intended to make it easier to use in team matches.
●Bike HP Reduced
Chocobos will not be usable in tournaments, so we expect players to use bikes in their place, but they have significantly more HP which could cause battles to be drawn out, so we plan to decrease their HP.