We have completed maintenance as planned.
▼Adjustments to the Ranger "Control" ability
- The drone you can manipulate has been strengthened and additional features have been added
▼Adjustment to Blizzard
- Now focuses on enemy candidates first before attacking monsters
▼Gift limit increased
- The number of gifts you can send per day has been increased to 10
- When a player uses materia with lasting effects such as Comet or Blizzard, kills from those effects were not recorded properly if they happened after the player that cast the materia had already been defeated
- When a full-body chocobo skin was applied to a chocobo that hatched from an Egg Hunter event egg, the color of the chocobo was applied to the skin
- Contact damage from the monster Bahamut when it uses its Divebomb attack was not being calculated correctly
- When attempting to use the slider to make adjustments in the settings while using a controller, the pointer would disappear. This was also the case when attempting to enter text into a chat window
- The helicopter launch position was slightly biased toward certain positions.
- Adjustments to certain objects on the map
- Other minor bug fixes
During the below period FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER will undergo maintenance.
The game will be unavailable during this time.
*Approximately the first hour of maintenance will be on the battle feature, so during this time the other features are still accessible.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding.
4/26/2022 1:00 - 7:00 UTC
- Event preparations
- Balance adjustments
- Bug fixes
*Details will be announced after maintenance ends.