FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER has just been updated to the latest version (v1.0.10).
Once this latest version becomes available, please update from the store.
Only the latest version of the game will be playable from the below date.
Please make sure to update before this time.
In this update we have implemented certain features that will be released later, a penalty for quitting team ranked matches early, and special measures to alleviate the burden on players in a team with fewer players.
From 4/14/2022 07:00 UTC
We are currently focusing on the below two areas to improve stability.
1) Implementation of measures to address crashing issues for devices with a smaller memory capacity
2) Implementation of measures to address crashing issues for devices with a larger memory capacity that occur at specific times and crashes that are the result of extended gameplay
We have undertaken the following in this latest update to help improve the situation for the above two points.
- Memory load used for textures reworked
- Error in which memory wasn't being freed up at the correct time was fixed
[Penalty for Abandoning a Match]
As a penalty for quitting a team ranked match while there is still time left to be respawned, the player that quits will be barred from joining another ranked match for a short amount of time.
<Conditions for Penalty to Be Applied >
- If you quit while still alive
- If you quit while you can still be respawned from a PHS
*If you meet the following conditions, no penalty will be applied.
- You are in a team of 3 candidates who are in-game friends
- If one of the candidates on your team has already quit the match
When a ranked team match begins without a full team, the following measures will be applied to the remaining members in the team.
- RP will not be deducted if you lose the match
- RP will not be deducted if you quit the match
- Special accessories purchased from the Moogle Emporium will not be consumed
- Counter for consecutive-win challenges will not be reset
*These special measures will not apply if you are in a team with one or more in-game friends.
[Private Match Feature Closed Beta Test]
In this feature, candidates will be able to create private match rooms where they can customize a range of settings such as team assignment and whether or not to allow bots. This feature will be added to the live version of the game to test for stability issues, but only select candidates will be able to use it during the closed beta test period.
We hope to be able to provide more information regarding the official release of this feature to all candidates at the end of April, so please sit tight until then.
The ability to change your player name and the name of your chocobos has been added.
You can change your player name from your profile screen, and you can change the name of a chocobo from their stats screen.
*Changing names requires Shinra Credits.