We have completed maintenance as planned.
- Camera can also be moved from left to right in addition to up and down when gliding using the Sky Predator trait
- Gliding sound effect added to Sky Predator
- Melee attacks made easier to land
▼Bahamut Summon Adjustments
- Adjustment to Bahamut's level of elevation when summoned
→ Damage can penetrate into buildings
→ Blown away effect added
→ Candidates just outside of the area of effect are also blown away and take a small amount of damage, and area of effect has been increased
- Improvement to Gravity and Slow effects stacking, heavily restricting movement
▼Ranger Control Adjustments
- Strengthened and feature added
- MP cost changed to 2
- Cooldown time reduced
- When hit directly with Bio a small amount of damage is inflicted
- Durability of all vehicles reduced
- Adjustments to Specialty Shop screen
- Increase to max number of chocobo stalls
- Error in which the movement that plays out after using materia can be canceled by hitting the materia cancel button at the same time as the movement
- Error in which under certain conditions melee weapons disappear or turn into guns
- Error in which an unexpected sound effect plays when you enter the hazard zone while controlling Bahamut
- Error in which potion items can be used when Bahamut is summoned if stationary and using a controller
- Changes to boss field hit box
- Name of Dragoon Stagger Strike changed from "Dragoon Throw" to "Boost Jump"
- Error in which titles for defeating summons weren't obtained
- Entering a movement command when using a controller removes the auto run lock
- Unintended issues that occur when reconnecting to the game
- Error in which models and effects can be seen before they actually appear when drawing a Shinra Pack
- Other minor bug fixes
During the below period FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER will undergo maintenance.
The game will be unavailable during this time.
*Approximately the first hour of maintenance will be on the battle feature, so during this time the other features are still accessible.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding.
3/31/2022 1:00 - 7:00 UTC
- Event preparations
- Balance adjustments
- Bug fixes
*Details will be announced after maintenance ends.