We have completed maintenance as planned.
*President's Cup participation banners will be issued to eligible players from 2/17 (Thu.) 03:00 UTC.
- Ability to flip back up after being thrown
- Color of ally death boxes changed to distinguish easier
- Option to lock in ADS by holding down the ADS button
- Materia cancel button added
▼Bomb Launcher Adjustments
- Damage reduced
▼Raise Materia Adjustments
- MP cost reduced from 4 to 3
- Range in which you can choose to place the effect area and effect area itself increased
- Adjustment to changing shooting mode on a controller: Changed to extended push on the right button on the directional pad
- Memory performance improvements for devices using iOS 15 or newer
- Program adjustments for battle actions confirmed to be causing heavy memory loads
- Certain background objects removed
- Adjustments to sudden memory usage spikes due to loading graphics during battle
- Item window occasionally locks up and cannot be closed when using a controller
- When using melee attacks on a scorpion sentinel, attacks to its weak point aren't registering correctly
- When selecting the area of effect for materia, you can cancel the materia by tapping the ability button
- Other minor bug fixes
During the below period FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER will undergo maintenance.
The game will be unavailable during this time.
*Approximately the first hour of maintenance will be on the battle feature, so during this time the other features are still accessible.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding.
2/16/2022 1:00 - 7:00 UTC
*Details will be announced after maintenance ends.