We have completed maintenance as planned.
▼Adjustments to "Fire"
- Damage reduced
- Adjustment made to AOE where fireballs land
▼Adjustments to Chocobo Kick
- Attack power reduced
- Damage against monsters increased
▼Friendly Fire Adjustment
- Kills as a result of friendly fire previously awarded XP. We have changed this so that not only do they not award XP, they also don't count as a kill
▼Downed Players Added to Kill Count
- When a player that is downed is killed, the player that downed that player will also have the kill attributed to them and receive the relevant Ranking Points (RP)
▼Adjustment to Blizzard
- MP cost reduced from 2 to 1
▼Adjustment to Hide
- Flickering time adjusted and time the flame disappears for has been increased greatly
- Players downed are added to kill count
- Issue with team affiliation if player goes offline while respawning
- Increased XP obtained from the Glowing Egg item does not count towards challenges
- When connection to the game is lost, data for monsters defeated is reset
- When you attempt to open a death box using a controller, you automatically pick up the first item
- Challenge to inflict damage with an explosive barrel completion conditions not registering properly
- Players that leave your team in the lobby still appear visually to be in your team
- Vending machine stock automatically replenishes when certain actions are performed
- Other minor bug fixes
During the below period FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER will undergo maintenance.
The game will be unavailable during this time.
*Approximately the first hour of maintenance will be on the battle feature, so during this time the other features are still accessible.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding.
1/17/2022 16:00 - 23:00 UTC
- Bug Fixes
*Details will be announced after maintenance ends.