By linking your data to a Square Enix Bridge account, you can use your data on another platform or device. We highly recommend linking your data to safeguard your account against loss of data as a result of a broken or lost device, or when changing to a new device.
To link your data, tap on the gear icon on the home screen, then select Link Game Data from the Main Settings.
See below for details.
1. Open the settings screen (the gear icon) from the home screen.
2. From the Main Settings, select Link Game Data, then follow the onscreen instructions to create an account.
[Carrying Over Account Data]
1. Install the game on the platform/device you wish to use.
2. After proceeding on the title screen, follow the onscreen instructions to carry over your data.
3. After following the instructions, open the game once more and confirm that you are playing with the data you wanted to carry over.
Note that Shinra Credits will not be carried over to other platforms, but will be carried over to other devices of the same platform.